NOYB

Default OT--Not again! More Chinese money buying our politicians.

"John H" wrote in message
On 5 Feb 2004 04:42:02 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
On 4 Feb 2004 04:56:48 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

John H wrote in message

. ..
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:26:35 -0800, jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...
Kerry Took Cash From Chinese Military Intelligence

jps, you're getting as bad as Harry, posting hellaciously long

pastes,
which you probably haven't read. Oh, wait, you're the one that

taught
Harry. Never mind.

The facts. Kerry took money from the Chinese. He admitted it on TV.
Bush didn't take money from the Chinese. period.

John H

But NOYB's is okay, because you agree with it, right?

I must have missed NOYB's latest 1800+ line post. Enlighten me.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Read it. Then get back to me.

Hard to read something that doesn't exist.

Take it easy, John. basskisser has always had a hard time following a
thread.