Adam Price

In article .com,
NYC XYZ wrote:

Adam Price wrote:

Yes: i) if it is less than 25 meters in breadth, one all-round white
light at or near each end; Visible for 2 Miles.

If you would care to read the rules of inland navigation, you will see
that what people have said over and over is true. You are at fault.

http://www.boats.com/reeds/jsp/rn_ch_1_l_c.jsp

Read rules B9, B6, and C22.

FIRST IT WAS ABOUT WHAT WAS I DOING OUT THERE.

You were frustrated. You asked for specific legal answers. I gave tyou
a place to read them (so you wouldn't have to parse my interpretation of
them) You wrote in all-caps and swore at me. I kill-file you. I
recommend that everyone else does to. The sport will lose nothing if
this guy quits. If he keeps at it, he'll get himself killed doing
soething stupid and the rest of us will have to deal with regulatory
backlash from a frightened general public.

*PLONK*