NYC XYZ

Adam Price wrote:

Yes: i) if it is less than 25 meters in breadth, one all-round white
light at or near each end; Visible for 2 Miles.

If you would care to read the rules of inland navigation, you will see
that what people have said over and over is true. You are at fault.

http://www.boats.com/reeds/jsp/rn_ch_1_l_c.jsp

Read rules B9, B6, and C22.

FIRST IT WAS ABOUT WHAT WAS I DOING OUT THERE.

THEN IT WAS, DID I HAVE MY LIGHTS.

NOW IT IS, ARE THEY VISIBLE TWO MILES EITHER DIRECTION.

WHAT IF THEY WERE? WHAT OTHER EXCUSE WILL YOU ****ERS COME UP WITH?

As a side note, I called the cops after a break-in a few months ago.
They sent four cars, which were here about 9 minutes after I chased the
guy out of my kitchen. Before they came to interview me, they turned
off their headlights off and raced up and and down the streets near my
house with only their spotlights on. I saw them do the same thing about
three weeks later when a neighbor's house was entered. Apparently they
are trying to surprise the bad guys. If they were to hit someone who was lying in the road with low visibility, I would feel bad for the guy, but I would think it was his fault.

YOU WANNA BET? YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY MILLIONS NYC PAYS
OUT EACH YEAR BECAUSE OF ITS COPS.

YOU CAN'T EVEN FIRE AT A FLEEING SUSPECT UNLESS YOU ARE SURE HE IS
ARMED...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE COPS WON'T BE FOUND LIABLE FOR
RECKLESS DRIVING?

I HOPE THEY RAID YOU WITH SOME FLASH GRENADES TOO.

-A