Dave Van

NYC XYZ wrote:
What I'd specifically asked was where a paddler's supposed to be if the
middle of the river is for motorcraft and yet the shoreline's also
evidently available to them.

What I'd specifically asked was whether a motorcraft was allowed to
race up along the shoreline in darkness.

Unless they are exceeding a posted speed limit or it is a no wake area,
yes, they are allowed to use the whole river.

What I'm told is they obviously didn't see you so it's your fault.

Do you folks drive this way, too? You didn't see the other car, so
it's obviously not your fault??

No "advice" given, you see.

doug roberts wrote:

youve been given good advise, heed it and take some sort of boating course
that teaches you where you can improve your safety practices
Doug
Master Mariner