Dave Van

NYC XYZ wrote:
BCITORGB wrote:

C'mon! You've had a gazillion answers (all very good, IMHO). Yet you
keep coming back with a "Yeah, but...."

I asked where a paddler can expect to be if the middle of the river is
reserved for motorboats,

Who the hell ever said the middle of the river is reserved for motor boats?

yet they also can race right up the shoreline.

The reply I get is that it's my responsibility to be visible to them.

A response isn't the same as an answer.

In my experience, the "yeah, but..." response, reiterated a gazillion
times, is indicative of someone who really doesn't want an answer, but
would rather flog a dead horse.

It is my experience that those who claim to give an answer but don't
aren't looking to understand and help but to gloat and feel superior.