William R. Watt

If you have to pay for your own drugs you can save a lot by calling
around. Here in Ottawa WalMart and CostCo have the cheapest prescription
drugs and you don't need to be a member to get prescriptions filled at CostCo.

The other trick is to ask for double strength pills and cut them in half
yourself, so long as they are not coated slow release pills.

I had a heart attack at the end of a canoe race this spring and have to
take $2500 in drugs over the following 12 months but was able to cut the
cost 40% using the above strategies. I don't just build cheap boats, I
live cheap. The down side is I've only been out in one of my cheap boats
one time since the race in May. It's looking like a lost season. So I hope
you are back on the water ASAP.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm