Skip Gundlach

Thanks for the sentiment!

They're just shuffling stuff around a bit - taking part of my lat and
throwing it over the shoulder to allow me to raise it, something I've
yet to achieve in over 4 years of trying, as the infra-and
supra-spinatus have not reattached to the remainder of the humerus (not
funny, I know) left behind when they tore out.

He's going to try again at the same time, and if they're not dead, and
I don't re-infect again, there's a good chance they'll hook up - and
then it's just a bunch of therapy and lots of exercises to bring them
back to health after 4 years of atrophy.

Thanks again for all your well wishes (individually, off list, and
cumulatively, on and lurked).

L8R

Skip and Lydia, packing out

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 - The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain