Skip Gundlach

:{)) Ironically, that's about his fee. The gasser is more, and the OR
is considerably more, and the RR is close.

Fortunately for me (and the only reason I married her), Lydia has
insurance from her work which will keep my OOP costs to about that
2grand, unless I get another infection (the cause of failure on the
prior two), in which case, all bets are off (the copay on the
antibiotic alone was more than a grand last time; the hospital bill was
more than 30k for the week they took to find what was bugging me before
they let me out).

Back to the OOP, we're thinking of having the right shoulder tattooed
"Windlass" - our next purchase, now delayed as we have not settled on
what we'll buy - but that's another thread altogether.

L8R

Skip and Lydia, packing out

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 - The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain