Calif Bill

Default OT Bush hatred

Thomas Jefferson did not add the 2nd amendment to protect hunting
privileges. Was a direct challenge to the political leaders to stay the
course.
Bill

"Don White" wrote in message
Is that all??
I'd encourage him to go farther......outlaw all handguns and assault

weapons
except for police/military.
I have to keep trigger locks on my rifle & shotgun....just good common
sense.

NOYB wrote in message
link.net...

Gun Control
Senator Kerry is deeply troubled by the numbers of people - and

particularly
the number of children - that are wounded or killed by gunfire each year

and
he supports stricter gun control measures in order to prevent children

and
adults from misusing any of the approximately 192 million firearms

currently
in circulation in the United States. He believes that we need to close

the
gun show loophole, which permits sales at gun shows without a background
check, require the provision of a child safety lock on all handguns, and
increase controls on assault weapons and HANDGUNS.