John H.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:31:24 GMT, "Hank" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:38:14 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

(Sprry, can't seem to find your email addy, Dr. HappyToof)

I Used To Be a Neocon by Drew O'Neill

snipped
But the tiny wheels still want to call the media liberal. The tiny
wheels still want to say the media isn't reporting the good things
happening in Iraq. Most of all the tiny wheels do not know about the big
wheel that's pulling them. But now I do. That's why I am an ex-neocon
and I am in recovery. It's more clear to me now than ever that the most
American thing one can do is speak out against the actions of their
country because it means you love your country.

And in the end it doesn't matter if we are liberals or conservatives
because all that matters is that we are on the side of the U.S.
Constitution and of international law. Both of which have been thrown
into the toilet by this administration. At least the Qur'an has company.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/oneill1.html

Started stupid and got worse.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

I'm not surprised at the failure to respond appropriately to a meaningful,
thought-provoking message.
When you think about it (apparently not a little wheel possibility), little
wheels have no eyes or ears or brains. Little wheels are headless bodies
with an orifice. So the potential for making noise exists, but cognitive
processes do not exist. Little wheels just go round and round making the
same old whirring noise. The little wheels like to be little wheels because
it keeps their existence simple and the whirring noise is soothing to them.
C'mon little wheels, aspire to be something more than a headless object that
just goes round and round while leaking dirty grease from it's orifice.

Apparently the tiny wheel who wrote the article read the "I used to be a
liberal..." article (of which this is a spin off) that was posted here a couple
months ago. Do a google of "I used to be a liberal" and you'll see where he got
his inspiration.