NYC XYZ

Keenan & Julie wrote:

Why don't you look them up?

Funny that the only substantive thing you can offer, you don't.

I don't know why they were there.

The question is where they should be on a river.

Unless you think they deliberately tried not to see you, it is irrelevant.
They didn't see you.

How do you know the Bible is the Word of God?

Because it says so in the Bible.

Do you not see your circular reasoning going round and round?

Predictable is not the same as safer.

Ask your insurance why you pay the premium you do.

Your case only attests to the fact
that there was one incident where you browned your shorts.

Reddened my shirt, in fact.

Your response only attests to the fact that you're upset you can't
convince me I was wrong to have been paddling close to the shoreline.

They might. You seem to have an irritating quality.

Don't blame me for your dizziness chasing your own tail.

I think you should take this to future president Hillary Clinton, that's in
her jurisdiction, isn't it?

Oh, sorry, I thought this was rec.boats.paddle, not
alt.keenan.julie.whatever.

Take a course in Symbolic Logic I before the next Presidential
election, please.