Butch Ammon

Default OT Bush hatred

Wouldn't you like your girls to live in a safer world? Who needs all those
guns?

Don,

My girls are 17 (almost 18). They love shooting my old Marlin .22, and one of
them actually is a better shot than me! I gave them the instruction the I
received from my dad, from the Coast Guard, etc.. and they listened and
understood.

They also tried their hand at skeet shooting with my Remington 870 12GA, but
they didn't care for the recoil. But they thought it was fun (but hard) trying
to shoot at a piece of clay zinging through the air!

Anyway, my 12GA shotgun, my .22 rifle, and my dad's old 1953 .22 revolver are
always locked up in their cases, and only come out when I use them on the
range.

It is safe where I live and there is no need for violence. Virginia is a nice
state, where if you want to buy a firearm - fine - go ahead! No permits or
miles of red tape. You go through the background check at a gun store, and
then buy your gun and walk out. What's so wrong with that?

Butch Ammon