Mr Wizzard wrote:

: wrote in message
:
: Does anyone know the fuel capacity of the internal tank on this one?
:

: If its anything like the 1989-1990ish models, its an
: aluminum tank, and there is a metal tag rivited to it
: that has the capacity. The 1990 Bayliner Capri is
: stamped as 30 Galons, and I'd think that 15-18 is
: a little low fow a 195 of that vintage. Look for the tag.

Thanks. I'll look for the tag (it isn't my boat... GFriend's)

The gauge is rather weird on it. At full level, it reads 3/4 full. The guy
she bought it from says "when it reads 1/4 tank, ya'd better find gas
quickly". I'm beginning to think a dipstick may work better if
I can get a straight shot in the tank.

b.