Butch Ammon

Default OT Bush hatred

He certainly is in favor of the Brady bill, efforts to control assault
weapons, and efforts to require background checks at gun shows.

That somehow makes Kerry someone who is going to force you to turn in
your shotgun?

My shotgun, your shotgun, my old Marlin .22, my dad's old 1953 H&R .22
revolver, etc...

John Kerry is *NOT* a hunter. You can trust me on that one.

Are you really that simple-minded?

Oooo, that hurt. I am not simple at all. I try to read everything I can get
my hands on, so I can get a well rounded opinion on a candidate. I'm sorry,
John Kerry is not the greatest candidate out there. He's way too far left.

Let's make a bet: If Bush loses, I'll buy you lunch somewhere. If Bush wins,
you buy me lunch somewhere.

Deal?

Butch Ammon