Rusty

Hydrocaps actually work. I check my batteries on a regular basis, but hardly
ever have to add any water. They should, however, be removed if you're going
to equalize the cells. The excess hydrogen causes them to get hot.

George, the designer and maker in Florida, has never marketed them very
aggressively. Larry Janke, of Southeast Marine Services, in Scappoose,
Oregon, sells Rolls marine batteries with Hydrocaps already installed. He
advertises Rolls batteries in several sailing magazines.

Rusty O

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:29:28 -0400, Larry wrote:

Someone corrected me a while back. They said that PT Barnum never said,
"There's one born every minute."

I believe it was a friend of PT Barnum's who told him one day, "PT, if
there were a sucker born every minute, you'd find a way to take his
money."
Mark E. Williams