P. Fritz

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:17:04 -0400, HarryKrause

wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:23:46 -0400, HarryKrause

wrote:

Don White wrote:
NOYB wrote:
snip
(Even when I play by the liberal's own rules, I win. It's almost
getting boring arguing with them. I need a better challenge.

Perhaps
I'll start playing Devil's Advocate on the conservative newsgroups,
and start promoting the liberal agenda. I may not win, but at least
I'll have more intelligent adversaries to argue against.)

Don't forget to threaten to 'nuke 'em all'...even Texas.

I see NOYB's tripping over his ego again. Frankly, I don't engage him
much on his political tirades because I find his positions so boringly
predictable. And, of course, he's wrong on everything. But, hey, he's

dentist.

And it's hard for you to engage someone with some credibility, huh

Harry?

Who would that be, Herring? Certainly not you...or NOYB, not on
political matters.

Pick anyone not in your mirror, Harry.

Harry is following the Howard Dean approach, ignore reality, lie about
everything, and hope somebody believes you.

"He(Dean) also said the president was partly responsible for a recent
Supreme Court decision involving eminent domain.

"The president and his right-wing Supreme Court think it is 'okay' to have
the government take your house if they feel like putting a hotel where your
house is," Dean said, not mentioning that until he nominated John Roberts to
the Supreme Court this week, Bush had not appointed anyone to the high
court.

Dean's reference to the "right-wing" court was also erroneous. The four
justices who dissented in the Kelo vs. New London case included the three
most conservative members of the court - Chief Justice William Rehnquist and
Associate Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas. Justice Sandra Day
O'Connor was the fourth dissenter.

The court's liberal coalition of Justices John Paul Stevens, David Souter,
Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer combined with Justice Anthony Kennedy
to form the majority opinion, allowing the city of New London, Conn., to use
eminent domain to seize private properties for commercial development."

http://www.townhall.com/news/politic...0050725a.shtml

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD