NOYB

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
snip...

And there is no "insurgency" in Iraq.

Get your facts straight.

That hot Florida sun must be beating down on your head. Tell that to
the
1800 war dead slipped back into the US under cover.

It's pretty amazing that 2 1/2 years in a hostile country with porous
borders surrounded by enemy countries has produced fewer casualties
than
1
fateful day in September '01. It wasn't insurgents who killed those
3,000
Americans on 9/11...and it's not insurgents who killed 1800 US troops
and
countless Iraqi civilians since March 2003.

Well, NOYB, will you show me in the speech that I posted from Oct.
2002, where in there Bush mentioned Iran,

Bush mentioned Iraq, Iran, and N. Korea in the "Axis of Evil" speech. He
didn't declare war on all three at the same time. The speech that you
posted was the speech he gave to begin the war against the first country
in
the Axis of Evil.

I suspect that they'll be an Iran speech in due time.

So he lied in his Oct. 2002 speech, then, correct?

No. His 2002 speech dealt with Iraq, specifically. His "axis of evil"
speech addressed Iran.

OR that he was going to post
troops in Iraq permanently, as you have stated?

Show me in one of FDR's speeches prior to WWII where he said that he was
going to permanently post troops in Germany and Japan.

What to HELL does FDR have to do with this thread?????

Are you a nincompoop? Or just slow? Prior to a war, a President doesn't
announce that we intend to permanently station troops in the other country.
I used FDR as an example.