John H.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:23:46 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

Don White wrote:
NOYB wrote:
snip

(Even when I play by the liberal's own rules, I win. It's almost
getting boring arguing with them. I need a better challenge. Perhaps
I'll start playing Devil's Advocate on the conservative newsgroups,
and start promoting the liberal agenda. I may not win, but at least
I'll have more intelligent adversaries to argue against.)

Don't forget to threaten to 'nuke 'em all'...even Texas.

I see NOYB's tripping over his ego again. Frankly, I don't engage him
much on his political tirades because I find his positions so boringly
predictable. And, of course, he's wrong on everything. But, hey, he's a
dentist.

And it's hard for you to engage someone with some credibility, huh Harry?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD