DSK

Like who? Vice President Cheney? Totally unbiased, right?

Official Bush/Cheney Policy: When confronted with hard fact, lie. If
confronted with more facts, lie harder.

NOBBY wrote:
Cheney said it.

Very highly biased, as well as being a prodigious liar. Remember, this
is the guy who said "I've never once used my political connections for
profit."

... PM al-Jaafari said it.

Another politician with an axe to grind, as well as with a vested
interest in currying favor with the Bush/Cheney gang.

... The Associated Press said it:

"Most of Iraq's suicide bombers are foreign-born..."

ah, so... you don't know the difference between SUICIDE BOMBERS and
insurgents. Big difference. Most of the attacks that are killing &
maiming our military personnel are NOT suicide attacks.

By their very nature, suicide bombers are a very tiny fraction of the
world wide terrorist network & of the Iraq insurgency.

But rick saw "some General" on "Faux News", and you heard "some government
official" on NPR say that it was mostly Iraqis doing the bombings...

Wrong. "Some Pentagon sources" which are of course highly protected and
some named intel officials, and the U.S. State Dept (*when* the heck is
Condi going to purge those disloyal *******s??) and of course, Fox News
itself.

....and
you've chosen to go with those mysterious un-named sources whose names you
can't remember.

Seems to me like I've remembered quite a lot. You're the one who is
misquoting, taking quotes out of context, quoting the equivalent of
Pepsi advertising as if it were Gospel, and of course outright lying.

Between refusing to distinguish between suicide bombers and the "on it's
last legs" insurgency, as well as refusing to acknowledge others
sources, as well as refusing to quote any of your own *reliable* (ie non
propaganda) sources, you've pretty much admitted that it's all fantasy.

You've done a very good job discrediting the running-dog fascist
lackeys, comrade NOBBY. Maybe as a reward, you'll get a little red star.

DSK