Mr. R. Name

An interesting note, if you Google up "Liberal Asshole" you get 310,000 hits
and "Liberal ****" gives you 961,000 hits.
and last but not least:

"Kevin Noble Pothead" gives you 547 hits.

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Don White" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

It's pretty amazing that 2 1/2 years in a hostile country with porous
borders surrounded by enemy countries has produced fewer casualties

than
1 fateful day in September '01. It wasn't insurgents who killed
those
3,000 Americans on 9/11...and it's not insurgents who killed 1800 US
troops and countless Iraqi civilians since March 2003.

Not sure how your Funk & Wagnels defines insurgents...but I went to

Google
and entered "insurgents" + "iraq" in the search engine. Google says

there
are over 2 million hits.

That's because the news media continues to propagate a lie about who
these
terrorists really are. If they called them "foreign terrorists", it
would
be admitting that Bush is absolutely correct when he says that Iraq is
the
frontline on "the global struggle against violent extremism" (fka "the

war
on terror").

It is pretty funny that the new liebral debate tactic is to equal google
hits with fact. LMAO

If we apply Don's logic...
When you do a google search with the words "terrorists" and "Iraq", you
get 8,290,000 hits. That's almost 4 times more hits with the word
"terrorists" than with the word "insurgents". Using liberal debate
tactics, I guess that I have just proven that they are terrorists and not
insurgents.

(Even when I play by the liberal's own rules, I win. It's almost getting
boring arguing with them. I need a better challenge. Perhaps I'll start
playing Devil's Advocate on the conservative newsgroups, and start
promoting the liberal agenda. I may not win, but at least I'll have more
intelligent adversaries to argue against.)