Mr. R. Name

NOYB,
You are sounding like Harry. He thought we should carpet bomb the entire
region. The difference is Harry thought we should remove all citizens and
only destroy their entire infrastructure. That way the citizens die a slow
death.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
NOYB wrote:

It's pretty amazing that 2 1/2 years in a hostile country with porous
borders surrounded by enemy countries has produced fewer casualties
than 1 fateful day in September '01. It wasn't insurgents who killed
those 3,000 Americans on 9/11...and it's not insurgents who killed 1800
US troops and countless Iraqi civilians since March 2003.

Not sure how your Funk & Wagnels defines insurgents...but I went to
Google and entered "insurgents" + "iraq" in the search engine. Google
says there are over 2 million hits.

There's no requirement that an insurgent be a native of the country in
which he or she is fighting. Further, NOYB is suffering from "old think"
here. The Muslims are bound together by religion, not by geography. It's
a Muslim insurgency.

That's a good argument to nuke the whole region, eh?