NOYB

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
NOYB wrote:

It's pretty amazing that 2 1/2 years in a hostile country with
porous borders surrounded by enemy countries has produced fewer
casualties than 1 fateful day in September '01. It wasn't
insurgents who killed those 3,000 Americans on 9/11...and it's not
insurgents who killed 1800 US troops and countless Iraqi civilians
since March 2003.

Not sure how your Funk & Wagnels defines insurgents...but I went to
Google and entered "insurgents" + "iraq" in the search engine.
Google says there are over 2 million hits.
There's no requirement that an insurgent be a native of the country
in which he or she is fighting. Further, NOYB is suffering from "old
think" here. The Muslims are bound together by religion, not by
geography. It's a Muslim insurgency.
That's a good argument to nuke the whole region, eh?

No, it is not.
Let me know when one arises then. The plans are already drafted to
destroy Iran should another 9/11-type attack occur...particularly if
it's with WMD. After 9/11, even you were calling for "bombing
Afghanistan into the stone age". I suspect that we'll strike while the
iron is hot next time.

You keep bringing that up, and you never mention the fact that I changed
my mind after a few days and said so.

That's OK, Harry. As an internet arm-chair quarterback, you're allowed
to vacillate. As the leader of the US, Bush must respond with
conviction. Should a WMD/nuclear attack occur, Tehran will be reduced to
ashes before even you have a chance to "change your mind after a few
days".

We aren't going to be tossing nukes at anyone, unless we are attacked
with nukes by a nation-state. Bet on it.

If we're attacked with a nuke, Tehran will be gone. No investigation.
No trial. And you can bet on that.

Even if it is launched from North Korea?

Especially if it is launched from North Korea. But I was actually referring
to a "suitcase nuke" smuggled in to the states.

North Korea-Iran missile link feared
Tokyo
July 25, 2004

Page Tools
Iran and North Korea could be co-operating on missile development, it
emerged yesterday.
Quoting a senior US official, Japan's Asahi Shimbun daily said it had learnt
that Iran had given data on launch tests to North Korea.

"There is very strong evidence indicating that Iran and North Korea are
co-operating on ballistic missile development," Asahi quoted the US official
as saying.

The comments coincided with a visit to Japan by US Under-secretary of State
John Bolton, part of a drive by Washington to breathe life into six-party
talks aimed at ending a 20-month-old stand-off over North Korea's nuclear
ambitions.

Mr Bolton was scheduled to leave on Saturday after talks with Japanese
officials.