Ian Malcolm

joeb wrote:
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the advice. Last time I went
out, when I put the hole in it, I didn't have a bilge pump so I had to
bail water by hand. This time, I'll bring a pump.

Are you trying to tell me the top of the keel is NOT sealed and any
water that gets in there goes into your bilge? If so, DONT put her back
in till you've made SURE the patch cant leak.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.