DSK

NOYB wrote:
And there is no "insurgency" in Iraq.

And the Easter Bunny lays colored eggs.

NOYB wrote:
It's pretty amazing that 2 1/2 years in a hostile country with porous
borders surrounded by enemy countries has produced fewer casualties than 1
fateful day in September '01.

??

You equate mass murder with military casualties?

Another question: if Iraq is "hostile" then how can anyboidy say we won
the war? And if the surrounding countries are 'enemy' then why did we
invade Iraq and not them?

If you keep doing stupid things, you always get bad results.

... It wasn't insurgents who killed those 3,000
Americans on 9/11...and it's not insurgents who killed 1800 US troops and
countless Iraqi civilians since March 2003.

So, if you want to eliminate the terrorist problem, you redefine the
word 'terrorist.' I remember a while back there was a raging debate over
the meaning of the word 'is'....

DSK