NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

On June 30, Lee introduced a bill that states it is "the policy of the
United States not to enter into any base agreements with the
government
of
Iraq that would lead to a permanent United States military presence in
Iraq." The bill currently has 41 co-sponsors." (All Democrats no
doubt).

Probably. It's usually the democrats who have the ability to think
clearly

"think clearly"? The troops are there as a deterrent...just as they were
in
post-War Germany, Japan, and South Korea as a deterrent. Perhaps your
Democratic brethren think it was a bad idea to station troops in all of
those countries for the past 40-50 years?

Oh, but BushCo, and hence, all of you lemmings are saying that Iraqis
WANT our form of democracy. If that is true, then what would we be
deterring?

Iran.

Well, NOYB, will you show me in the speech that I posted from Oct.
2002, where in there Bush mentioned Iran, OR that he was going to post
troops in Iraq permanently?