Jeff Rigby

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Jeff Rigby wrote:
"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Jeff Rigby wrote:
Imagine what will happen when Hillary becomes president.

No Harry, after this latest episode in the continuing Muslim war on the
rest of us (10-15 years and 2-3 presidents from now) maybe he can then
come out with the real reasons for this war. I suspect that even that
won't convince you of it's legitimacy. You will just become quiet on
this issue when a democrat president continues the same policy.

Are you saying there are "real" reasons for Bush's war that he hasn't
claimed? Jeez...what's left?

A military Staging base in the area so that we can respond to threats to the
worlds oil as well as threats of state sponsored terrorism. That should be
understood by anyone, look at a map. Why do you think we attracted so much
fire by being there?

Example of a democracy in that region thriving and having on-air (televison
and radio news) reports of the happenings in the region not filtered thru a
state sponsored station (propaganda).

A ready supply of soldiers that will fight for US. Before you scoff at that
idea, think of all the children whose parents or siblings have been killed
by terrorists. When they grow up they will want revenge against the
terrorists. Give them a gun and point them in the right direction.

Striking fear into dictatorships in that region and around the world. "Look
how easy you can be toppled".

etc etc.

Hopefully the democrat party is moving to the center. The loss of many
(13) labor unions to the AFL-CIO because of their support for the
democrat party regardless of the political payback means that the
democrat party is going to have to work harder for the mainstream support
they garnered from the AFL-CIO union.

The unions pulling out temporarily right now are not doing so because of
labor support for democrats. There is no AFL-CIO union, by the way. The
federation is just that. Individuals are not members of the AFL-CIO.

When Hillary becomes president she hopefully

That's an interesting comment. I don't see hillary becoming president. But
if she runs, I certainly will vote for her.