Genius? Not!

"William Andersen" wrote in message
news:w5kFe.21620$HV1.4751@fed1read07...
We've all had bad days and embarrassing experiences at the launch ramp.
You can't really apologize for another's actions and it never makes sense
to raise your voice at your wife!

Boy you got that right.

I learned that if I leave about the top 3" of my trailer tires showing
above the surface of the water, my boat will get within 2"-6" of the winch
stop and center itself on the bunks. I can give it a little power, but
usually use the winch for those last couple of inches.

Yeah, I need more practice and I need to pay attention to some details.
Someday I want to be able to launch and unlaunch this boat by myself.