Doug Kanter

Default OT Bush hatred

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

How do you know it wasn't just a misstatement?

I don't care WHAT it was. In some situations, accidents are not
permissible.
Period. I can talk about gardening until people are ready to lock me

in
closet. But, I wouldn't do it at a funeral while the clergyman was
talking.
Get it?

No. Your analogy sucks.

I guess we have vastly different views on quality control. If your boy
worked at my company, he'd be on the fast track to nowhere. No

promotions.
Minimal responsibility.

No. We have very different views about what is a reliable measure of a
person's intelligence. Public speaking is *not* a reliable tool to

measure
how "smart" someone is, IMO.

With the president, we have no other measure, unless we can find a way to
spend a day with him, asking him questions of our own. You may say we can
judge him by his actions, but that's probably not a good idea.