Bruce in Alaska

In article ,
"Lynn Coffelt" wrote:

Our main troubleshooting instrument when I was a young mechanic in the Air
Force was the PSM-6. (early '50s to late '70s). In a second life, after Air
Force, Jerry Hamilton, my marine electronics mentor at Whatcom Marine
Electronics in Anacortes wouldn't allow a digital VOM in the shop. He fired
one tech who was addicted to digital and wouldn't do field work without a
scope. (we only had one scope, and it was sorely needed at the swamped
repair bench)
Old Chief Lynn, W7LTQ (ex-Aircraft Maintenance Superintendent)

Now there is a name I haven't heard in a few years, (Decades)....
How is old Jerry (Hamilton) do'in these days? I haven't heard
of Whatcom Marine Electronics for a while either, and figured Billy
"Radar" Pulse had stolen all their business, and they had folded.
If you see Jerry these days, tell him "Hello" from Bruce Gordon...

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @