John H

Default gO pATS

On 3 Feb 2004 04:10:15 -0800, (basskisser) wrote:

What a bunch of pure horse****, mixed with wild, unfounded
allegations. Typical of your type, not a bit based on fact. Why would
you call Janet a pig, bitch, and a whore? There are stories around
about how well she treats her hired help, therefore the bitch part is
unfounded. A whore? Please provide any evidence that she sells her
body. Timberlake a fag? Have any facts to back THAT up? And no, I
don't care for the stylings of either, but I'm much too good rant wild
allegations that have no basis of fact.

Uh, basskisser, didn't you write the following?

"You ****ing idiot!!! Do you not think that outboard motors need to be
distributed? Hmm, here's a thought you dolt, maybe that distribution
of those outboards........are through distribution centers...ya think?
Now, the centers are wholly owned and operated by Yamaha Motors,
U.S.A. and use union labor. My orginal "yamaha has plants in the U.S.
and they use organized labor" is valid, and correct."

Doesn't that fit the "...wild allegations that have no basis in fact"?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!