NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:

On June 30, Lee introduced a bill that states it is "the policy of the
United States not to enter into any base agreements with the government
of
Iraq that would lead to a permanent United States military presence in
Iraq." The bill currently has 41 co-sponsors." (All Democrats no doubt).

Probably. It's usually the democrats who have the ability to think
clearly

"think clearly"? The troops are there as a deterrent...just as they were in
post-War Germany, Japan, and South Korea as a deterrent. Perhaps your
Democratic brethren think it was a bad idea to station troops in all of
those countries for the past 40-50 years?

Oh, but BushCo, and hence, all of you lemmings are saying that Iraqis
WANT our form of democracy. If that is true, then what would we be
deterring?