Keenan & Julie

Default Wiped Out by NYPD Harbor Patrol! (Sea Eagle Paddleski Review)

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

It was dark, nine-something, and so of course I'm paddling very close
to shore -- no more than ten feet at any given time. Then this NYPD
Harbor Patrol boat comes up the river towards me! I'm paddling even
closer to shore now, when suddenly it zips by like five feet away and
capsizes me with an eight-foot wave!! (I know it's at least eight feet
'cause that's how long the PaddleSki paddles are.)

I'm dashed to the rocks and all cut-up: right cheek, forearms, right
shoulder, right thigh....

Very sorry to hear of your injuries, but isn't the main issue here that you
were paddling at night in an unsafe area for paddling at night? Maybe? It
sounds like you were lucky not to be killed!