Larry

"Curtis Thompson" wrote in
:

I don't recall having this issue in the past but I apologize for any
inconvenience that my mis-formatting may have caused anyone.

Let's be a little more blunt, seeing as how I didn't know you spammed the
group before....

If you spam our newsgroups, you'll be reported to your ISP and your news
server companies' abuse department. If we didn't do this and act, every
boat newsgroup would look just like a West Marine/Boat US/Brunswick
advertisement and noone would be able to converse between boaters about our
boats.

Only a little pointer URL in your sig is acceptable. This BS of asking for
information about YOUR product you SELL is, plain and simple, SPAM.....no
doubt about it.

--
Larry