Backyard Renegade

Default gO pATS

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:jmkTb.202246$I06.2227459@attbi_s01...
Watch for the fallout from Janets right breast. GGG

-W

She's a fat little pig, just like J-lo.. who cares about seeing those
extra rolls. Actually glad I missed it, I was eating at the time. Pig,
bitch, whore.. she should keep her clothes on and learn to sing...
Actually am happy to say that when the little fag (Justin) walked on
stage, I did not even know who he was. Hopefully, both of them have
jumped the shark for the last time...

Anyway, Go Pats! Great game, had me goin' for a while! No hat
switcher here, been a fan since my dad brought me a autographed photo
of Plunkett when I was a kid.

What a bunch of pure horse****, mixed with wild, unfounded
allegations. Typical of your type, not a bit based on fact. Why would
you call Janet a pig, bitch, and a whore? There are stories around
about how well she treats her hired help, therefore the bitch part is
unfounded. A whore? Please provide any evidence that she sells her
body. Timberlake a fag? Have any facts to back THAT up? And no, I
don't care for the stylings of either, but I'm much too good rant wild
allegations that have no basis of fact.

She sold her body to sell more records, for money... That is a whore.
She had Justin licking his hand and rubbing her ass on stage in front
of millions of people, that is a pig. And you admitted to the bitch
part, so what's your problem? And don't give me that **** about it is
on MTV all day, my kids don't watch MTV.
Funny to hear you talk about facts... Anyway, don't take it so
literally. I am ****ed that MTV and CBS decided this was the place to
push their agenda... The names were just that, names, get over it. I
had to come home and explain to my 9 yo why it is not ok to act like a
whore to make it in the music industry. Weather you like it or not, we
are in an area with lots of Pat fans, when my daughter came home from
school on monday she told me that most of her friends were pretty
confused about the whole situation, some found it discusting. What was
even more discusting was that as parents of small children we were
deliberately ambushed by activists who feel that they should decide
when my kids learn about whores, and forced to spend time on that
instead of the game and all the positives that can come from that.
This is the last I will say about that, to you anyway...

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

*Great* game!!!

Big D first half -- seesaw offense second half.

Well worth the watch.

Two in Three!!