Curtis Thompson

I don't recall having this issue in the past but I apologize for any
inconvenience that my mis-formatting may have caused anyone.

.. .

On 2005-07-24 said:
"CURTIS THOMPSON" wrote
Please don't spam our newsgroups. They are not a place to sell
things....ok?

wHile you're at not spamming our newsgroups Curtis please remember
that unless the group name has the word binaries that you should send
articles in plaintext only. YOur mime html bs is not plaintext.
I think when you sent your first html spam to this newsgroup you got
some feedback from me advising you of this which didn't obviously get
your attention.

Probably this one falls on deaf ears too as he's spammed our newsgroup
and will now never be back.

Richard Webb, amateur radio callsign nf5b
active on the Maritime Mobile service network, 14.300 mhz
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email

--

The only good spammer or telemarketer is a dead one!!!