NYC XYZ

Indeed. I'm just shocked -- shocked! -- that it could be so
out-and-out false, as evidenced by all the glowing user reviews (even
the one review I found where the fella actually wound up returning his
Kodiak was fairly positive).

Anyway, the guy's asked me to stop by so that he can explain things
better to me at the shop.

To be continued!

Gary S. wrote:

I have seen shops speak negatively of brands they do not carry, and
then a year or two later, when they do carry those brands, all of a
sudden those brands are the best. And vice-versa.

The job of a salesperson is to sell you something that they have, not
to review the entire market of possible options for you.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA