Glenn Ashmore

WaIIy" wrote

Do you have a url about the ones against it?
I couldn't find anything.

Not everything is on the web but if you break away from the tube every now
and then and put a little effort into it it is not hard to find out. I have
been actively following this bill since April when it was introduced. I
read newspapers and call around to lobbyist and political committees. Thus
far I have talked to government relations people at: the NWS Employee's
Union, Boat US, National Marine Manufacturers Association, National Boating
Foundation and the AOPA. As of my last poll on June 29 the AOPA claims 31
Democrats. The others say 27. All have found the Republican senators to be
uniformly non-committal on the subject.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com