Matt Colie

Evan,
What are you going to do with one(a) diesel in a catamaran?
Matt Colie

Evan Gatehouse wrote:
I'm working on adding a bridgedeck cabin to my catamaran. Quote from a
friend who is helping out on the renovations:

"You know the boat renos are getting serious when you're on your third
chainsaw chain".

Chainsaws cut through fiberglass very quickly but the chains don't last
too long, even with frequent sharpening.

Oh, in about 15 days we're removed the old little steering pod, outboard
motor wells, old mast beam, and cockpit sole.

Fiberglassed in a new much bigger carbon mast beam, cockpit and cabin
sole so far. Oh, yeah, I'm also part way through installing a new
diesel (where there were only outboards before).

Evan Gatehouse