Geoff Schultz

WaIIy wrote in
:

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:33:01 -0500, Geoff Schultz
wrote:

I can not fathom why anyone would support this bill, unless they're in
the pocket of some company who would benefit from the NWS being
prohibited from disseminating these forecasts.

Yup, an insult usually gets great results.

You might want to rethink your letter.

I guess that I don't see this as an insult. It's calling things the way
that I see them. Perhaps you think that politicians should be treated with
kid gloves. I don't. It might even get a smile from their staffers. :-)
You know that the actual senator will never read the e-mail.

-- Geoff