Glenn Ashmore

"Don W" wrote

I've already emailed both of my senators expressing my views on this
bill. One good point to make is how bad congress will look
if/when the media gets a hold of this story. I personally believe that
there are enough pilots, boaters, and individuals who use the NOAA
and NWS sites that they are poking a beehive with a stick from a
very short distance. I'd like to see the media out this story and
then watch the sponsors run for cover!!

Unfortunately probably less than 5% of the population cares at all and of
them 80% are to lazy to make their opinions known or consider it a waste of
time because they figure that Congress is bought and paid for anyway..

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com