Eric Schneider

Send them an email. That's what I did and have received replies from both
(probably their staffers). Due to enhanced postal security my Senators have
indicated they prefer email.

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message
Geoff Schultz writes:

mickey wrote:

Weather Underground also has it available he
http://www.wunderground.com/education/santorum_s786.asp

Also, BoatUS has an article about it:
http://www.boatus.com/gov/sb786.htm

These two web sites provide a much better background than
the prior discussions in this forum did. There was too much
name calling and not enough discussion on the facts. I
strongly suggest that people read them and understand them.

Most importantly make sure that you write your senators.
I just did.

Geoff:
This might seem naive, but could you suggest a good letter
form that might be sent to my senators? I don't have the first
idea how to write a letter that they won't just toss.

FWIW, they're both Repugs, and they are probably in the pocket
of the commercial entities that seem to be pushing this bill.

We can't let this pass!

Agreed.

---
-
Those who complain about others not being "team players"
are the same ones who never give up the ball.
-----