Me

In article . net,
"Doug" wrote:

Did you ever know Bill Halleck, Portland FCC Engineer in Charge? He retired
in the late 50s or early 60s.

Doug K7ABX

Nope, a bit before my time, for that far away from Seattle.... There was
a Peter Baliogen, and one other fellow, who's name escapes me, that were
RegionX guys from that era, but I only new one or two of the Portland
guys, and I can't really recall any of their names right off.. Used
to do a pile of SALAS Inspections with those guys every year, back before
Self Regulation came into being.... I still do a few for the Small
Passenger Ships that cruise around up here.....

Me who does reminis in his old age....