Geoff Schultz

"mickey" wrote in news:1122074020.328211.306630
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

I've decided to post only because this matter is important to me,
owning a boat and relying heavily on NOAA for my weather information.
I urge everyone to read the bill. it can be located on

http://thomas.loc.gov/
using bill number S.786
Weather Underground also has it available he
http://www.wunderground.com/education/santorum_s786.asp

Also, BoatUS has an article about it:
http://www.boatus.com/gov/sb786.htm

These two web sites provide a much better background than the prior
discussions in this forum did. There was too much name calling and not
enough discussion on the facts. I strongly suggest that people read them
and understand them.

Most importantly make sure that you write your senators. I just did. We
can't let this pass!

-- Geoff