Glenn Ashmore

"Dave" wrote

Think about it for a minute. Are you paying for these other services now?
Why not? What does your local TV station's forecast cost? Are they in the
business of handing out gifts? Are they losing money and hoping to make it
up on volume?

I'll give you a hint. Think radio, TV and WWW sites.

If you actually believe that,call your local TV station and ask them to
include the 500mb chart in their evening broadcast. Maybe you could tell me
where the 48 hour wind and wave forecast charts are on the Weather Channel's
web site? Do you think maybe that Accuweather will send you a daily GRIBB
file so you can use the routing features of Raychart or MaxSea? Kinda hard
to add popups to a GRIBB file. How much do you suppose they would charge
you for that service?

It is pretty obvious you have never sailed outside your bathtub.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com