Bill McKee

"Don White" wrote in message
news
*JimH* wrote:
Can you offer some advice?

I grind my teeth at night and my canines are now ground past the enamel.
This was confirmed today during my checkup and teeth cleaning.

My dentist is suggesting getting fitted with a mouth guard.

I tried that years ago but it was uncomfortable to wear....it was custom
fit but came out like the mouth guard you wear for physical contact
sports. I could not sleep with it....too bulky and suffocating for me.
This old mouthguard no longer fits as I have had 2 or 3 teeth capped
since it was made so modifications to it may not be possible.

Although insurance will pay for a new guard I have heard commercials
about a drugstore brand you can buy (not the sports type) that is
supposedly just as effective.

Any opinions?

Thanks in advance for your expert advice.

I'd suggest you chill out...clear your mind of everything that stresses
you out. No more chasing Chuck..hoping against hope to 'best him' in some
argument.....no more trashing Canadians or any liberal sensible minded
people. Your teeth will thank you for it and this newsgroup will also.
One more thing...buy a boat already....then at least you'll feel like you
belong here.

Just kill those who are causing you stress. Now doesn't that feel better?