P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.cafepress.com/leftwingstore.20650069

I will post this as Chuck won't:

Now see there? All the guys who are convinced you aren't even the
tiniest bit interested in boating have to be at least partially wrong.
You are becoming an expert troller. Do you have any original thoughts
you'd care to share, or have you been instructed to repost the
propaganda?

Hmmm, what have YOU posted boating related here, Jimmy? Here we go,
watch, your buddy Fritz will be here in a minute with his nose up your
ass, or the other way around.

Probably 70% of my posts have been boating related. Try reading them

Kevin.

Kevin has already proven time and again that he lacks the skills for basic
reading comprehension.