Larry

"Pascal" wrote in
ups.com:

The "ShipPlotter" software already does this,have you see it?
http://www.shipplotter.com

Yes, I found Ship Plotter, too. But I want the navigation software boys to
use this same soundcard/radio idea with their NAV software so we can get
accurate AIS plotting on the extensive charting programs we are already
paying heavily to use. We already have all the charts that The Cap'n
produces. The Cap'n now needs an AIS module added to it to use the tones
coming into the computer from the sound card audio input to plot all these
targets right on its existing extensive chart plots.

What a great product it will be when it combines what Ship Plotter does on
its limited plotter with the extensive database charting The Cap'n or other
charting software already is capable of doing.

--
Larry