Peggie Hall

Brian Cleverly wrote:
Interesting, Peggy...

Quoting from Title 33:

" Subpart J--Fuel Systems

Sec. 183.550 Fuel tanks: Installation.

(a) Each fuel tank must not be integral with any boat structure or
mounted on an engine."

Would this mean that a monel fuel tank glassed into a sailboat keel
would be illegal ?

D'd if I know...I only remembered tripping over some fuel tank regs
while searching for waste plumbing regs, and since I was having a slow
afternoon, went looking for 'em again.

However, If do seem to remember something in my search that said
glassing of foaming in any fuel tank is a no-no...but I could be wrong,
and I'm not gonna hunt it down again.

--
Peggie