P. Fritz

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
Go down to your local autoparts store and take your hose. They most
likely
can look at their selection and match up a workable piece. You may

have
cut off some extra.

Now there's good advice! Go to the auto parts store, ask the busy parts
counter guy to paw through every hose in the place, find one kinda-semi
like the one you have, take it home and try it. You may have to go back
a couple of times, but I'm sure the parts guy will love seeing you come
in. Then you may get one similar, may have to kink it around corners,
but, hey, there IS the possiblilty that it won't overheat! OR, you can
get the correct hose for the application.

I realize the autoparts store in your area dislikes you. But even Kragens

/
Shucks here will let you peruse there supply of hoses. Take the hose with
you and match it to the ones on the wall.

Kevin just insists on keeping that death grip on his title of "King of the
NG idiots"