Harry Krause

Default Bush's Shining Service Record

Calif Bill wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
washingtonpost.com

Bush's Guard Service In Question
Democrats Say President Shirked His Duty in 1972

Did not the Washington Post and all the other papers do investigations 4
years ago and found nothing wrong. Now they seem to have amnesia and

going
through the same thing again. Must not be bias, just amnesia.

----

It doesn't matter much to me whether Bush was present or AWOL or had a
note from his mommy, nor do I care whether he was in the Guard or not.
This story about his actual attendance in the Guard does seem to have
some legs, though, and it is going to come up from time to time until
and unless Bush puts it to bed with some real proof.

Why?

Because we Democrat toadies can get milage out of it, true or not.

You mean, Democratic "toadies" might do some of the same things as
Republican "toadies"?

--
Email sent to is never read.